01 November, 2008

Fourteen to One

Merry Halloween. I may post some pictures up, but I don't want to right now.
Anyway, this is an English assignment:

Fourteen lines I have to say what I think
About these thirteen lines that now are not
But only twelve lines to describe the blink
It takes to line eleven which has fought
But lost to the tenth line in a cold war
Which led line nine to bare the sacred crown
That was stolen by line eight who would soar
Straight into the seventh line with a frown
And the line of six would waste all its time
Until five, the line would snatch up the right
To be king of four, a line to which I'm
Unsure if he married line three on sight
For her icy soul bore a child, line two
Who would love his line one, as fathers do

14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

No comments: